The Site provides you the opportunity to obtain quotes from insurance carriers and other service providers. Once you provide us with certain information regarding your insurance needs, we attempt to match you with appropriate offerings and provide links to further information or to apply for coverage. We do not guarantee that any policy for which you apply will be approved, or that any insurance carrier or other service provider to which we link will review your application or contact you. We are not responsible in any way for the conduct of the insurance carriers and other companies whose products may be displayed on the Site. The policy provided by any insurance provider will be subject to the terms and conditions under which it issued, and we have no control over such terms and conditions. While we make every attempt to publish current information regarding a variety of insurance offerings, such information is presented without guarantee or warranty. After selecting a link to an insurance carrier or other service provider, you will be taken to such party’s site where you can review their applicable terms and conditions.
We are not a government or Federal agency; we are a marketing firm and our purpose is to connect consumers with licensed Insurance Agents in your area who can help research the best, most affordable policies available based on geographic location, health conditions as well as a variety of other criteria.
The Site and its subsidiaries are compensated by the Insurance companies who hire us to provide interested consumers to review available policy options.
Accessing Our Site
You may only use the Site if you live in the United States and are at least 18 years old. We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site. We may also impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to part of or the entire Site, without notice or penalty.
User Date; Consent to Contact
By providing your contact information to us through the Site, you are registering to receive communications from us directly, on our website or through a third party. We will periodically send you newsletters and other e-mails with offers and promotions. We may also contact you by telephone using an automated dialing system along with a pre-recorded message or interactive voice response system as well as SMS messaging. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please let us know by sending an email to Customer Care at [email protected] You may also opt-out by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our emails.
Exclusive Ownership of Rights
The Site and any necessary software used in connection with the Site contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by intellectual property laws in applicable jurisdictions. You acknowledge and agree that information and materials presented through the Site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly permitted by applicable law or as authorized by us, you agree not to modify, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly perform or create derivative works based on the Site, in whole or in part. Any commercial use of the Site, or any portion thereof, by you is strictly prohibited.
United Advisors LLC grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the Site on a computer or other Internet device; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on the Site. You agree not to modify the Site in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Site for any purpose. We do not grant any license or other authorization to any user to use our trade names, trademarks, service marks or other marks or logos or those of our Partners without our separate express written agreement. Third-party marks are the property of their respective owners.
Any questions, comments, suggestions, or materials submitted to us through the Site will become our sole property. We will own all rights in such materials, and have the unrestricted right to use, publish and otherwise disseminate such information for any purpose, without attribution or compensation.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The information and services on this Site are provided "as is" and for informational purposes only. We make no representations or warranties that the Site will be suitable for your needs, is complete, timely, reliable, or free from errors, inaccuracies or typographical mistakes. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of others. We do not warrant that the Site will be free of errors or viruses, worms or other destructive or harmful code.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL United Advisors LLC, ANY OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROTECTED ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE AND THE SERVICES OFFERED HEREBY, OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00). THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY IN ALL JURISDICTIONS OR TO ALL USERS. IF YOU ARE NOT IN AGREEMENT WITH THE FOREGOING, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT AND DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITE.
Links from Our Site
We accept advertising from and provide links to other sites for informational purposes only. We have no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information provided by other sites to which you may link from the Site. The availability of these links does not constitute an endorsement of or association with such sites or the content, products, advertising or other materials presented on such sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on such sites. You further acknowledge that we have no control over, and we assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites and third party content contained on the Site, to which the Site is linked, or on which Site Content is posted. We do not charge users for use of the Site. We may be compensated by insurance carriers or other companies advertising on the Site.
We partner with national Insurance companies who will assist you in finding the best, most affordable coverage options. You can view our Partners here.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of this website, including any related calls texts or other communications, will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. This includes claims against our clients, vendors, and Marketing Partners, which are third party beneficiaries of this arbitration agreement. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of these terms as a court would.
The arbitration may be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA's Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. The AAA's rules are available at www.adr.org or by calling 1-800-778-7879. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a California resident, you can make certain requests regarding your personal information. We will fulfill each of these requests to the extent required by law.
- You can ask us what personal information we have about you, including a list of categories of your personal information that we have sold and a list of categories of your personal information that we have shared with another company for a business purpose.
- You can ask us to delete your personal information.
- You can ask that we stop selling your personal information.
More information on each of these requests is below.
What personal information do you collect about me? If you make this request, we will return to you (to the extent required by law):
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. Any of the categories of personal information that we collect could be included in a sale to other companies, including those within our corporate family. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact.
- A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with.
You can ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
- Delete My Personal Information: You have the right to ask that we delete your personal information. Once we receive a request, we will delete the personal information (to the extent required by law) we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain website or in-store functions that require your personal information to operate. Deleting your personal information will not cancel memberships you have purchased.
- Stop Selling My Personal Information: We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, under some circumstances a transfer of personal information to a third party, or within our Walmart family of companies, without monetary consideration may be considered a “sale” under California law. For purposes of California law, all categories of personal information, except for background and criminal information, biometric information, and government identifiers, are transferred to third parties or within our family of companies. Such transfers may be considered a sale. If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop making such transfers. If you are a California resident, to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, click “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” at the bottom of our home page to submit your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights. This generally means we will not deny you goods or services, charge different prices or rates, provide a different level of service or quality of goods, or suggest that you might receive a different price or level of quality for goods. Please know, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require usage of your personal information to function.
To exercise the California privacy rights described above, please click “Request My Personal Information” at the bottom of our home page or call (407) 216-6368.
To exercise these California privacy rights for personal information at Vudu, please visit vudu.com and click the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” or “Request for Personal Information” links on the home page or call (407) 216-6368.
Your California Privacy Rights - Shine the Light
The following rights apply to California residents.
- We share personal information with others outside of onlineinsurance.solutions for direct marketing of their products only if we have your affirmative consent (opt in).
You (or your authorized representative) may submit your request to opt-out by using the form available on this page: Unsubscribe Form
Last updated: January 1, 2022